Change - Announcement of Cessation::RESIGNATION OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Issuer & Securities
AOXIN Q & M DENTAL GRP LIMITED
AOXIN Q & M DENTAL GRP LIMITED - SG1DF9000000 - 1D4
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
RESIGNATION OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Resignation of Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer
This announcement has been reviewed by the Company's sponsor, PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte. Ltd. (the "Sponsor"). It has not been examined or approved by the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the "Exchange") and the Exchange assumes no responsibility for the contents of this document, including the correctness of any of the statements or opinions made or reports contained in this document.
The contact person for the Sponsor is Ms Lim Hui Ling, 16 Collyer Quay, #10-00 Income at Raffles, Singapore 049318, email@example.com
Name Of Person
SAN YI LEONG @ TAN YI LEONG
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Mr San Yi Leong @ Tan Yi Leong ("Mr San") has tendered his resignation as Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer to pursue personal commitments. Following his resignation as Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Mr San will be redesignated to Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director of the Company with effect from 1 March 2022.
After having interviewed Mr San and to the best of its knowledge, the Company's Sponsor, PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte. Ltd., is satisfied that, save as disclosed in this announcement, there are no other material reasons for the cessation of Mr San as an Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Role and responsibilities
1. Assist the Group CEO in overseeing and managing the overall administration, business and operations of the Group.
2. Assist the Group CEO in Company Strategic Planning, Merger and Acquisition activities, Fund raising activities and financial function.
3. Assist the Group CEO in communications with the Board of Directors, Regulators, Investor Relations and on corporate road show activities.
The Group CEO continues to undertake the above roles and responsibilities.
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Mr San Yi Leong @ Tan Yi Leong is the brother-in-law of Dr. Ng Chin Siau, Group Chief Executive Officer of Q & M Dental Group (Singapore) Limited, who is a deemed controlling shareholder of the Company.
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. Q & M Management & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
2. Quantumleap Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
3. Q & M Dental (Shanghai) Pte. Ltd.
4. Q & M Dental Holdings (Shenzhen) Pte. Ltd.
5. Aidite (Qinhuangdao) Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
6. Shenyang Q & M Management Consulting Co. Ltd.
1. EM2Ai Pte Ltd (formerly known as Q & M Dental AI Pte. Ltd.)
2. EM2AI Sdn Bhd
3. Q & M Dental (Shenyang) Pte. Ltd.
4. Shanghai Q & M Investment Management & Consulting Co., Ltd.
5. Shenyang Xinao Hospital Management Co., Ltd.
6. Shenyang Quanxin Medical Equipment Leasing Co., Ltd.
7. Acumen Diagnostics Pte. Ltd.
8. Acumen Research Laboratories Pte. Ltd.
Mr San has undertaken to step down from entities within the Aoxin Group by 31 March 2022 or such other extended date as mutually agreed with the Sponsor. For entities in China, the timing of Mr San stepping down is subject to, inter alia, approval from the China government including any travel restrictions that may be imposed due to Covid-19. The Company will provide the relevant update announcements in due course.