Change - Announcement of Cessation::Cessation of Independent Director
Issuer & Securities
MIRACH ENERGY LIMITED
MIRACH ENERGY LIMITED - SG1AJ5000002 - AWO
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Cessation of Independent Director
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Chan Shut Li, William
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Cessation of Mr Lim Jun Xiong, Steven as Independent Director
Name Of Person
Lim Jun Xiong, Steven
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
1) Independent Director
2) Chairman of Nominating Committee
3) Member of Audit Committee
4) Member of Remuneration Committee
Role and responsibilities
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1) Emerging Towns & Cities Singapore Limited
2) Sapphire Corporation Limited
3) Mancala Holdings Limited (an Australian company and owned by Sapphire Corporation Limited)
4) Mancala Pty Ltd (an Australian company and owned by Sapphire Corporation Limited)
5) Ranken Infrastructure Limited (a Hong Kong company and owned by Sapphire Corporation Limited)
1) Bund Center Investment Limited
2) Keong Hong Holdings Limited
3) Hong Fok Corporation Limited.
4) Sinarmas Land Limited
5) Livingstone Health Holdings Limited
6) Riverstone Holdings Limited