Change - Announcement of Cessation::RESIGNATION OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Issuer & Securities
ASIA FASHION HOLDINGS LIMITED
ASIA FASHION HOLDINGS LIMITED - BMG0539Q1217 - BQI
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
RESIGNATION OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
HAN YUE GAO
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED.
Name Of Person
KWOK WEI WOON (GUO WEIWEN)
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Due to personal reasons and in his own accord.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
If Yes, Please provide full details
Outstanding director fee since 01 July 2017 is yet to be paid to the resigning director.
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee, member of Nominating Committee and Remuneration Committee.
Role and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities as an Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee, member of Nominating Committee and Remuneration Committee.
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. CWG International Pte Ltd from Nov 2014 to May 2018.
2. China Reform Overseas Company Ltd from Dec 2016 to Jan 2018.
3. China Reform Puissance Overseas Holdings Ltd from Dec 2016 to Jan 2018.
1. SSCS Offshore Funds SPC since Mar 2018.
2. SooChow CSSD Capital Markets (Asia) Pte Ltd since Feb 2018.
3. SooChow CSSD Asset Management (Asia) Pte Ltd since Oct 2017.
4. TalentVine Entertainment Pte Ltd since Sep 2017.
5. SooChow Securities CSSD (Singapore) Pte Ltd since Dec 2016.
6. TalentVine Pte Ltd since Jan 2014.
7. ISR Capital Ltd since May 2012.