Change - Announcement of Cessation::Cessation of Chief Executive Officer
Issuer & Securities
KEPPEL REIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
KEPPEL REIT - SG1T22929874 - K71U
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Cessation of Chief Executive Officer
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Kelvin Chua / Marc Tan
Joint Company Secretaries
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Cessation of Ms Jesline Goh Hwee Peng as Chief Executive Officer of Keppel REIT Management Limited (the manager of Keppel REIT).
Name Of Person
Jesline Goh Hwee Peng
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
To pursue other career opportunities.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
If Yes, Please provide full details
Please refer to attached Press Release for further details.
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Chief Executive Officer
Role and responsibilities
Ms Goh is responsible for working with the Board to determine the strategy for Keppel REIT. She works with other members of the management team to execute the Board's strategy of Keppel REIT.
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. CP1 Pte. Ltd.
2. CP2 Pte. Ltd.
3. CP3 Pte. Ltd.
4. CP4 Pte. Ltd.
5. CP5 Pte. Ltd.
6. New Capitol Pte. Ltd.
7. Perennial (Capitol) Holdings Pte. Ltd.
8. Perennial (Capitol) Pte. Ltd.
9. Perennial (Chijmes) Pte. Ltd.
10. Perennial (Somerset) Pte. Ltd.
11. Perennial 111 Somerset Pte. Ltd.
12. Perennial Management Investment
Holdings Pte. Ltd.
13. Perennial Shenton Holding Pte. Ltd.
14. Perennial Shenton Investors Pte. Ltd.
15. Perennial Shenton Property Pte. Ltd.
16. Perennial Singapore Investment Holdings
17. Perennial Somerset Investors Pte. Ltd.
18. Perennial Treasury Pte. Ltd.
19. PRE 2 Investments Pte. Ltd.
20. PRE 3 Investments Pte. Ltd.
21. PRE 8 Investments Pte. Ltd.
22. Perennial TYN Investment Pte. Ltd.
23. TYN Investment Group Pte. Ltd.
24. TYN Investment Pte. Ltd.
25. Victory City Pte Ltd
26. Yorkshire Trustee Pte. Ltd.
27. Wealth Victory Investments Pte. Ltd.
1. Central Boulevard Development Pte. Ltd.
2. One Raffles Quay Pte. Ltd.
3. BFC Development Limited Liability Partnership
KREIT_CEO Appointment 2017 03 01.pdf
Total size =223K