Interested Person Transaction::INTERESTED PERSON TRANSACTIONS PURSUANT TO RULE 905(2) OF THE CATALIST RULES
Issuer & Securities
WORLD CLASS GLOBAL LIMITED
WORLD CLASS GLOBAL LIMITED - SG1DH0000005 - 1E6
Interested Person Transaction
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
INTERESTED PERSON TRANSACTIONS PURSUANT TO RULE 905(2) OF THE CATALIST RULES
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
World Class Global Limited/Yip Chee Kwang
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Please refer to the attached.
Interested Person Details
(i) Aspial Capital (Ubi) Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Aspial Corporation Limited ("Aspial") - an entity listed on the Mainboard of the SGX-ST, which is a controlling shareholder of the Company, holding 81.11% of the issued and paid-up share capital of the Company as at the date of this announcement. The Directors of the Company, Mr. Koh Wee Seng ("Mr. Koh", Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Company), and Ms. Koh Lee Hwee ("Ms. Koh", Non-Executive Director of the Company) are also directors and substantial shareholders of Aspial, each holding, directly and indirectly, more than 50.0% of the issued and paid-up share capital of Aspial as at the date of this announcement.
(ii) WCL (QLD) Margaret St Pty Ltd, a 65%-owned subsidiary of the Company, and the remainder 35% shareholding interest is held by Mr. Koh, Ms. Ko Lee Meng (sibling of Mr. Koh and Ms. Koh) and DN Property Investments Pte. Ltd. (wholly-owned by Ms. Koh and her spouse, Mr. Ng Sheng Tiong, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the Company) in the proportion 20.0%, 5.0% and 10.0% respectively, as at the date of this announcement.
200723 Interested Person Transactions.pdf
Total size =191K