Change - Announcement of Cessation::Resignation of Director
Issuer & Securities
TEE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
TEE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - SG2C64965297 - M1Z
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Resignation of Director
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
SAW CHIN CHOO
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Resignation of Director.
Name Of Person
Phua Chian Kin
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Pursuant to the terms of his service agreement, upon cessation, Mr Phua has resigned from his position as Director of the Company and the Group.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
If Yes, Please provide full details
Refer to the Company's last announcement released on 5 March 2020.
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Role and responsibilities
Oversees certain corporate projects tasked by the Executive Committee.
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Mr Phua is the brother of Mr Phua Boon Kin who is the Interim Group Chief Executive and Managing Director of the Company.
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
272,635,546 and 41,237,501 direct interest and deemed interest respectively in ordinary shares in TEE International Limited
33,113,965 and 1,985,261 direct interest and deemed interest respectively in warrants in TEE International Limited
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. Trans Equatorial Engineering Pte Ltd
2. PBT Engineering Pte Ltd
3. TEE Management Pte Ltd
4. TEE Technology Pte Ltd
5. NexFrontier Solutions Pte Ltd
6. TEE E&C (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
7. PBT Engineering Sdn Bhd
8. TEE Project Solutions Sdn Bhd
9. TEE Hong Kong Limited
10. TEE Vietnam Co., Ltd
11. TEE Water Pte. Ltd.
12. TEE Infrastructure Private Limited
13. TEE Solar Pte. Ltd.
14. G3 Environmental Private Limited
15. Yinda Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd.
16. Yinda Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd
17. Yinda Communications Phillippines Inc.
18. CMC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
19. New Zealand Bloodstock Asia Pte. Ltd.
1. Trans Equatorial Indochina Co., Ltd
2. Oscar Estate Management Co., Ltd
3. Oscar Design & Decoration Co., Ltd
4. TEE Chem Pte Ltd
5. PBT Engineering Sdn Bhd
6. CMTE Technology Sdn Bhd
7. Global Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
8. Powersource Philippines Distributed Power Holdings Inc
9. PBT Automobile & Credit Pte Ltd
10. PBT International Holdings Pte Ltd
11. 4 P Investments Pte Ltd
12. PBT Holding Pte. Ltd.
13. Oscar Investment Private Limited