Change - Announcement of Cessation::CESSATION OF NON-EXECUTIVE AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Issuer & Securities
KEPPEL REIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
KEPPEL REIT - SG1T22929874 - K71U
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
CESSATION OF NON-EXECUTIVE AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Kelvin Chua / Marc Tan
Joint Company Secretaries
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Please refer to the attached announcement and media release for details.
Name Of Person
Tan Cheng Han
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Prof. Tan Cheng Han is resigning from the Board to assume his appointment as Chairman of Singapore Exchange Regulation Pte Ltd which is the new subsidiary company set up by the Singapore Exchange to undertake the market regulatory functions of the Exchange.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Role and responsibilities
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. Centillion Environment and Recycling Ltd;
2. NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Singapore;
3. Yamada Green Resources Limited;
4. The Asian Society of International Law Ltd;
5. Seed Institute Pte Ltd; and
6. The Litte Skool-House International Pte Ltd.
1. Chuan Hup Holdings Limited;
2. Global Yellow Pages Limited;
3. Singapore Technologies Marine Limited;
4. Anwell Technologies Limited;
5. Caritas Singapore Community Council Limited;
6. NTUC First Campus Cooperative Limited;
7. Tokio-Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd;
8. Tokio-Marine Insurance Singapore Ltd; and
9. Bright Horizon Fund.
Total size =493K