Annual Reports and Related Documents::
Issuer & Securities
GSS ENERGY LIMITED
GSS ENERGY LIMITED - SG1AG6000007 - 41F
Annual Reports and Related Documents
Date &Time of Broadcast
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Ng Say Tiong/Wong Liong Khoon
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below - Refer to the Online help for the format)
Please refer to the attachment for the Company's Annual Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 ("AR 2019").
The AR 2019 is also available for download from the Company's corporate website at the URL www.gssenergy.com.sg/annual-reports/
Please refer to the Company's announcement on 8 April 2020 in relation to the automatic extension of time granted up to 29 June 2020 for the Company to hold its annual general meeting ("AGM").
The AR 2019 is not accompanied with the Notice of AGM and proxy form. The Company will issue to its shareholders the Notice of AGM setting out the date, venue and other details of the AGM together with the proxy form at a later date once the date for holding the AGM is determined. An announcement will also be made via the SGXNet.
Following is the summary of resolutions to be tabled at forthcoming AGM:
1) To receive and adopt the Directors Statement and Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2019;
2) To approve the payment of Directors Fees of S$80,000 for the financial year ended 31 December 2019;
3) To re-elect Mr Kuek Eng Chye Anthony as a Director pursuant to Regulation 89 of the Constitution of the Company;
4) To re-elect Mr Lee Kok Beng as a Director pursuant to Regulation 88 of the Constitution of the Company;
5) To re-appoint Messrs BDO LLP as the Auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors of the Company to fix their remuneration;
6) Authority to allot and issue shares;
7) Authority to grant share options, allot and issue shares under GSS Energy Limited Executives Share Option Scheme;
8) Authority to grant share options, allot and issue shares under GSS Energy Limited 2018 Executives Share Option Scheme; and
9) Proposed renewal of the Share Buy-Back Mandate.
This announcement has been reviewed by the Company's sponsor, Stamford Corporate Services Pte Ltd ("Sponsor"). It has not been examined or approved by Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") and the SGX-ST assumes no responsibility for the contents of this announcement, including the correctness of any of the statements or opinions made or reports contained in this announcement.
The contact person for the Sponsor is Mr Bernard Lui
Telephone: (65) 6389 3000
Total size =4381K