Change - Announcement of Cessation::Resignation of Key Executive
Issuer & Securities
SINGAPORE PRESS HOLDINGS LIMITED
SINGAPORE PRESS HLDGS LTD - SG1P66918738 - T39
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Resignation of Key Executive
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Ginney Lim May Ling
Group Company Secretary
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Cessation of appointment as Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Name Of Person
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Having served in the Company for 30 years, Mr Daniel has decided to step down as a Deputy Chief Executive Officer to allow for the renewal of the management team.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Role and responsibilities
Overseeing the Marketing, Digital, Information Technology, Secretariat/Legal, Corporate Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility and Risk Management divisions. Also responsible for the English, Malay and Tamil Media group.
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
1) Singapore Press Holdings Ltd - 691,580 ordinary shares
2) The Straits Times Press (1975) Ltd - 1 management share
3) Singapore Press Holdings (Overseas) Ltd - 1 management share
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. SPH Interactive International Pte Ltd
2. The Esplanade Pte Ltd
3.SPH (Americas) Pte Ltd
4. Straits Times Press Pte Ltd
5. SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
6. Singapore Newspaper Services Pte Ltd
7. SPH Interactive Pte Ltd
8. SI Portal.com Sdn Bhd
1. Tamil Murasu Ltd
2. Lianhe Investments Pte Ltd
3. SPH Data Services Pte Ltd
4. SPH Radio Pte Ltd
5. The Straits Times Press (1975) Ltd
6. Shareinvestor.com Holdings Ltd
7. Shareinvestor Pte Ltd
8. Blu Inc Holdings (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
9. Magazine World Sdn Bhd
10. Blu Inc Media Sdn Bhd
11. SPH Pacom Pte Ltd (formerly known as SPH Zeta Pte Ltd)
12. Singapore Press Holdings (Overseas) Ltd
13. Board of Trustees of the Singapore University of Technology and Design (Member)