Change - Announcement of Cessation::Resignation of Chairman and Non-Executive Director
Issuer & Securities
EZRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
EZRA HOLDINGS LIMITED - SG1O34912152 - 5DN
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Resignation of Chairman and Non-Executive Director
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Yeo Keng Nien
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Resignation of Mr. Koh Poh Tiong as Chairman and Non-Executive Director of the Company.
Name Of Person
Koh Poh Tiong
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
1) To enable Mr. Koh to focus on his work with the other organisations that he is involved in; and
2) Completion of Mr. Koh's Senior Advisor contract, which he had agreed to extend to complete certain strategic initiative.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Non-Executive and Non-Independent Chairman, Member of the AC, NC, RC, ERC and EXCO, and Senior Advisor.
Role and responsibilities
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Ezra Holdings Limited - 1,049,568 ordinary shares (Direct Interest)
Triyards Holdings Limited - 800 ordinary shares (Direct Interest)
EMAS Offshore Limited - 150,000 ordinary shares (Direct Interest)
Past (for the last 5 years)
1) PSA International Pte Ltd
2) PSA Corporation Limited
3) Asia Pacific Breweries Limited
4) Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd
5) Asia Pacific Investment Pte Ltd
6) GAPL Pte Ltd
7) Heineken-APB (China) Pte Ltd
8) Tiger Export Pte Ltd
9) Triyards Holdings Limited
10) Triyards Marine Services Pte Ltd
11) Heineken Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
12) Step Best Investments (Singapore) Pte Ltd
13) Heineken Asia Pacific Export Pte Ltd
14) Heineken (China) Holding Pte Ltd
15) Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad
16) F&N Beverages Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
17) Beer and Beverages International Ltd
18) DB Breweries Ltd
19) PT Multi Bintang Tbk
20) Thai Asia Pacific Brewery Co Ltd
21) Vietnam Beer and Beverages Ltd
22) Vietnam Brewery Ltd
23) Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation (Trustee)
24) Asia Pacific Brewery (Hanoi) Pte Ltd
1) The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
2) Singapore Kindness Movement
3) Raffles Medical Group Ltd
4) SATS Ltd
5) United Engineers Limited
6) Petra Foods Limited
7) The National Kidney Foundation
8) Ezra Holdings Limited
9) Fraser and Neave Limited
10) Times Publishing Limited