Change - Announcement of Cessation::Cessation of Non-Executive Director
Issuer & Securities
FIGTREE HOLDINGS LIMITED
FIGTREE HOLDINGS LIMITED - SG2G36998349 - 5F4
Change - Announcement of Cessation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Cessation of Non-Executive Director
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Siaw Ken Ket @ Danny Siaw
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
This announcement has been prepared by the Company and its contents have been reviewed by the Company's sponsor, PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte. Ltd. (the "Sponsor") in accordance with Rules 226(2)(b) and 753(2) of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the "SGX-ST") Listing Manual Section B: Rules of Catalist.
This announcement has not been examined or approved by the SGX-ST. The SGX-ST assumes no responsibility for the contents of this announcement, including the correctness of any of the statements or opinions made or reports contained in this announcement.
The contact person for the Sponsor is Ms Gillian Goh, Director, Head of Continuing Sponsorship (Mailing Address: 16 Collyer Quay, #10-00 Income at Raffles, Singapore 049318 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Name Of Person
Thomas Woo Sai Meng
Is effective date of cessation known?
If yes, please provide the date
Detailed Reason (s) for cessation
Mr Woo has resigned as a Non-Executive Director of the Company to focus on his personal commitments.
After having interviewed Mr Woo and to the best of its knowledge, the Company's Sponsor, PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte Ltd, is satisfied that, save as disclosed in this announcement, there are no material reasons for the cessation of Mr Woo as the Non-Executive Director.
Are there any unresolved differences in opinion on material matters between the person and the board of directors, including matters which would have a material impact on the group or its financial reporting?
Is there any matter in relation to the cessation that needs to be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the listed issuer?
Any other relevant information to be provided to shareholders of the listed issuer?
Date of Appointment to current position
Does the AC have a minimum of 3 members (taking into account this cessation)?
Number of Independent Directors currently resident in Singapore (taking into account this cessation)
Number of cessations of appointments specified in Listing Rule 704 (7) or Catalist Rule 704 (6) over the past 12 months
Job Title (e.g. Lead ID, AC Chairman, AC Member etc.)
Role and responsibilities
Familial relationship with any director and/ or substantial shareholder of the listed issuer or of any of its principal subsidiaries
Shareholding interest in the listed issuer and its subsidiaries?
Past (for the last 5 years)
1. Vibrant Group Limited
2. Freight Links Express Pte Ltd
3. Crystal Freight Services Distripark Pte Ltd
4. Crystal Freight Services Pte Ltd
5. Freight Links E-Logistics Technopark Pte Ltd
6. Freight Links Express Archivers Pte Ltd
7. Freight Links Express Logisticentre Pte Ltd
8. Freight Links Express Logisticpark Pte Ltd
9. Freight Links Logistics Pte Ltd
10. Glory Capital Pte. Ltd.
11. LTH Logistics (Singapore) Pte Ltd
12. Sabana Investment Partners Pte. Ltd.
13. Saujana Tiasa Sdn. Bhd.
14. Shentoncil Pte. Ltd.
15. Singapore Enterprises Private Limited
16. Blackgold Megatrade Pte. Ltd.
17. Celestine Management Private Limited
18. FLE Shipping Line Pte Ltd
19. Flex Integrated Marketing Pte. Ltd.
20. Freight Links Express Air Systems Pte Ltd
21. Freight Links Express Airfreight Pte Ltd
22. Freight Links Express Districentre Pte Ltd
23. Freight Links Express Distrihub Pte Ltd
24. Freight Links Express Distripark Pte Ltd
25. Freight Links Fabpark Pte. Ltd.
26. LTH Distripark Pte Ltd
27. Piow Hong Pte Ltd
28. Vibrant DB2 Pte. Ltd.
29. Blackgold International Holdings Pty Ltd
30. Freight Links Express (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
31. Freight Links Express (Penang) Sdn. Bhd.
32. Freight Links Express (Thailand) Sdn. Bhd.
33. Freight Links Express International Co., Ltd.
34. Freight Links M&S (H.K.) Ltd
35. Advance Resources Capital Holding Limited
36. Legend Capital Gain Inc
37. Sinolink Finance International Limited
38. LTH Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
39. Crystal Shipping Line (HK) Limited
40. Sentosa Capital (Pte) Ltd