Exchange Traded Products - Listing Confirmation::Admission of 106,559,000 units to the Official List of SGX-ST
Issuer & Securities
LION GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
LION-PHILLIP S-REIT ETF - SG1DJ3000008 - CLR
Exchange Traded Products - Listing Confirmation
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
Admission of 106,559,000 units to the Official List of SGX-ST
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Leung Wing Wah
Deputy Company Secretary
Effective Date and Time of the event
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
Please note the following:
Listing and Trading
1. The Lion-Phillip S-REIT ETF ( ETF ) will be granted listing and quotation on the Official List of SGX-ST. Trading will commence on Ready basis with effect from Monday, 30 October 2017 at 9:00 am.
2. The ETF will be quoted in board lots of 100 units. The ETF will be traded in Singapore Dollar (S$). The minimum bid size is S$0.001. Settlement of trades in the ETF will be effected by book entries in the securities accounts which buyers and sellers must maintain with The Central Depository (Pte) Ltd.
3. The Manager for the ETF is Lion Global Investors Limited. The Sub-Manager for the ETF is Phillip Capital Management (S) Ltd.
4. The product is tagged as Excluded Investment Product (EIP) as defined in the Notice on the Sale of Investment Products issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
5. Trading name : Lion-Phillip S-REIT
Abbreviated name: SREITS
Stock code : CLR
ISIN code : SG1DJ3000008
Clearing and Settlement
6. Trades done will be cleared and settled like all other stocks and exchange traded funds listed on SGX-ST, on a T+3 basis.
Creation and Redemption
7. The creation and redemption of units in the ETF can only be effected by or through participating dealers for the account of investors and/or for their own account. Investors are advised to refer to the prospectus for details on creation and redemption.
8. The current participating dealers are Phillip Securities Pte Ltd, Commerzbank AG, DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd and UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd.
9. The current designated market makers are Phillip Securities Pte Ltd and Commerzbank AG.
For more details of the ETF, please refer to the Prospectus dated 28 September 2017, as supplemented by the First Supplementary Prospectus dated 16 October 2017.
To download the prospectus and supplementary prospectus and for more information on the ETF, please visit the websites opera.mas.gov.sg and www.lionglobalinvestors.com.