General Announcement::INCORPORATION OF SUBSIDIARY - EOCELL LIMITED
Issuer & Securities
DRAGON GROUP INTL LIMITED
DRAGON GROUP INTL LIMITED - SG2C50963991 - MT1
Date &Time of Broadcast
Announcement Sub Title
INCORPORATION OF SUBSIDIARY - EOCELL LIMITED
Submitted By (Co./ Ind. Name)
Dato' MIchael Loh Soon Gnee
Executive Chairman & CEO
Description (Please provide a detailed description of the event in the box below)
The Board of Directors of the Company is pleased to announce that it has incorporated a subsidiary in the Hong Kong, namely, EoCell Limited. The Company will hold 93% of the shareholding interest in EoCell, and its joint venture partner Sputnik Energy Ltd will hold the remaining 7% shareholding interest in EoCell.
EoCell will be used as an investment vehicle to explore opportunities in the batteries market.
Total size =102K